Based on user feedback I got, I created a new release of my Remember me/ Auto Logins project on OpenNTF. This release contains the following changes:
- Updated error handling in case the configuration could not be loaded correctly (e.g. in case of a missing configuration document). In that case the “remember me” checkbox is also disabled.
- Sample login form updated for mobile usage.
- Scheduled agent added to cleanup expired tokens (“Remove expired tokens”).
- Added remote IP address to token document.
- -Default- users don’t need the ‘write public documents’ option anymore.
- UI Cleanup.